Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Reminders

I am amazed at the efforts and lengths the Lord goes to reach us. To remind us that He is here even when we are struggling through the fog and swamps to get past our own crap and see His face. I am in such a swamp land right now, one in which I can't seem to find Him in the midst of it all, even though I know He is right there. (its like that alot isn't it?)

And yet, in that place, He give tiny reminders that He is there with us, waiting. Reminding me that He can see through all the swamp and fog and He knows exactly where He wants me to go and who he wants me to travel with and meet along the way.

I have had some of those small reminders this week and I am so grateful. So for other swamp travelers, keep an eye out and listen carefully, He is there.

2 comments:

Di said...

hi beautiful... so i just read your 27 post and it made me smile so much and then made me sad that life has gotten in the way of our friendship. let's touch base asap and ps the tote has been waiting for you in the garage

Unknown said...

thank you, Sarah. I am a fellow swamp and fog traveler for sure. thanks for writing this. :)